Our environmental law practice covers a wide spectrum of issues relating to our clients’ use, acquisition, development and disposition of real property, such as:
- Regulatory and enforcement matters by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Pinelands Commission, US Army Corps of Engineers and United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Wetlands, tidelands, waterfront and coastal area development approvals
- Threatened and endangered species habitat
- Water supply issues and wastewater management planning
- “Green” projects, including solar and wind energy
- Litigation and appeals involving the Freshwater Wetlands Protection Act; the Coastal Area Facilities Review Act; the Industrial Site Recovery Act; the Pinelands Protection Act; and numerous other environmental laws
Our clients’ projects have included diverse projects such as nuclear electric generating facilities, quarries, dams, marinas, golf courses, shopping centers, medical facilities, day care centers and houses of worship.