Happy New Year from the attorneys and staff at Hyland Levin LLP. We want to thank our clients and friends for your business and loyalty to us and our firm. We truly value the many fine professional and personal relationships we have developed with you over the years.
We want to tell you about some of the exciting matters which our attorneys were involved in during 2012.
- Virtua Health System in obtaining all development approvals for its flagship hospital and ambulatory care services facility in Voorhees, NJ; new Health and Wellness facilities in Moorestown and Washington Township, NJ; as well as a soon-to-be-opened Pediatric Hybrid Care Facility at Virtua-Memorial Hospital in Mt. Holly, NJ
- The developers of a 196-unit market-rate apartment project in Mt. Laurel, NJ, and a 233-unit market rate apartment community in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Puratos Corporation as outside general counsel on all matters in the U.S., including corporate, real estate, commercial, licensing and litigation matters
- A leading regional fast food franchisor in franchising and development deals throughout the United States
- A private real estate fund in the $168 million acquisition of an apartment complex in Maryland from sellers in bankruptcy and a controlling lender
- The purchaser of Moorestown Corporate Center, a complex of South Jersey offices
- Rastelli Foods Group in corporate and commercial matters
- National homebuilder K. Hovnanian in successfully converting an exclusive age- restricted residential project into a mix of market units, affordable units and age restricted units in Barnegat Township, NJ
- Four clients in inverse condemnation litigation, successfully obtaining just compensation, and attorney’s fees, from the Borough of Avalon for the taking of their oceanfront land
- The seller of Tenby Chase Apartments in Delran, NJ, for $37.5 million
- Refinancing of $13 million in tax-exempt bond financing for a continuing care retirement community in Marlton, NJ, and an adult day care and behavioral care facility in Pennsauken, NJ
- The owner of 3 Executive Campus in Cherry Hill, NJ, one of the largest office buildings in South Jersey, in leasing matters
- Animal Welfare Association in Voorhees, NJ, in a major expansion project
- LWB Refractories Company in Pennsylvania, a subsidiary of Magnesita Refractories in Brazil, by helping employees with their U.S. visa requirements
- Professional athletes including Phantoms Assistant Coach Riley Cote, a former Philadelphia Flyers player
- A national franchise restaurant chain in connection with the transfer and disposition of liquor licenses and other assets in New Jersey
- A national freight hauling company in defending a variety of employment related litigation matters
- A regional outdoor advertising company in connection with litigation and related regulatory issues involving outdoor advertising, including digital billboards
- A national title insurance company in connection with the defense of title claims asserted against it and its insured parties
- Real estate owners and developers in connection with a variety of real estate litigation matters including both the prosecution and defense of commercial foreclosure matters
- Some of the region’s most successful business owners in managing challenging tax issues and addressing succession planning matters
- We are also pleased that this year we were able to donate and to partner with many wonderful charitable organizations in our region including the Virtua Foundation, Boys & Girls Clubs, South Jersey Food Bank, Samost Jewish Family and Children’s Service, Urban Promise in Camden, Animal Welfare Association, the CARES Institute and other worthy causes.
Our attorneys and staff look forward to working with you in 2013. We are grateful to be connected with all of you and hope 2013 is a year of health and happiness for you and your families.