Our attorneys understand that employers must be proactive and strategic when it comes to employment decisions to prevent unwanted and unnecessary lawsuits that often arise in the workplace. The following are some of the matters we handle for our clients:
- Draft employment agreements and severance agreements
- Create, revise and update Employee Handbooks and Policies
- Provide assistance and protection when using independent contractors
- Create enforceable non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Counsel to avoid employment litigation and/or position clients to minimize risk of litigation
- Counsel clients in handling inquiries from federal or state agencies regulating employment issues
Our attorneys have the experience to represent our clients in all aspects of employment law litigation. Such matters have included defending against discrimination, harassment or other claims arising from alleged wrongful discharge, wage and hour claims and trade secrets and restrictive covenant litigation. Our attorneys also represent clients before administrative agencies that administer employment laws, including the federal and state Department of Labor, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, New Jersey Division of Civil Rights, Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission and other agencies.